Position: Assistant Professor in Medical Microbiology/Immunology.
Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking an Assistant Professor in Medical Microbiology/Immunology for its University College in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to: Head of Medical Laboratory Analysis and Health Sciences Department.
A qualified candidate will have a PhD in in Medical Microbiology/Immunology from an accredited university and a minimum of 6 years teaching experience. He / She enjoys having good classroom leadership along with excellent communication, presentation, supervisory and teaching skills; moreover, has the ability to demonstrate English language fluency in order to connect and reach out to mass audience.
To effectively deliver the Medical Laboratory program, co-ordinate with the team to improve the department’s performance and make sure that the program aims and objectives are being met, the students are motivated to learn in a friendly and conducive environment and utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years teaching experience.
- A portfolio of research/scholarship including articles in refereed journals of international repute, books, conference papers, book chapters, citation and impact analysis, research grants, awards, honors and other recognition.
- Evidence of undergraduate thesis supervision
- An internationally recognized professional credential with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred;
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Academic research.
- Report writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
Job Type: Full Time Contract.
Expected Joining Date: Immediately.
Application Expiry date: 31st May 2016.