Position: Assistant Professor in Health Management Information System.
Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking an Assistant Professor in Health Management for its University College in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to: Head of Medical Laboratory Analysis and Health Sciences Department.
A qualified candidate will have a PhD in Health Information System from an accredited university and a minimum of 5 years teaching experience. He / She enjoys having good classroom leadership along with excellent communication, presentation, supervisory and teaching skills; moreover, has the ability to demonstrate English language fluency in order to connect and reach out to mass audience.
To effectively deliver the Health Management program, co-ordinate with the team to improve the department’s performance and make sure that the program aims and objectives are being met, the students are motivated to learn in a friendly and conducive environment and utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience.
- A portfolio of research/scholarship including articles in refereed journals of international repute, books, conference papers, book chapters, citation and impact analysis, research grants, awards, honors and other recognition.
- Evidence of undergraduate thesis supervision
- An internationally recognized professional credential with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred;
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Academic research.
- Report writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
Job Type: Full Time Contract.
Expected Joining Date: Immediately.