Position: Deputy Head of Student Relations Department.
Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking a deputy head of student relations for its University College in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to: Head of Student Relations Department.
A qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from an accredited university and a minimum of 3 years working experience in the educational industry. He / She enjoys a charismatic personality, good network of people and knowledge of U.A.E. market along with excellent communication, presentation, and supervisory skills; moreover, has the ability to demonstrate English language fluency and showcase good command of Arabic in order to connect and reach out to mass audience.
- To provide administrative, clerical, technical, and managerial support to the department head.
- To assist in leading, facilitating, and coordinating the student relations team in order to provide broad support to the administration of students’ conferred services.
- Assist in organizing and supervising the daily operations of student relations office, along with maintaining an extensive database of all students’ affairs and alumni.
- Assist with planning and implementing of Alumni events, and student engagement activities.
- Contribute to the development of departmental policies and procedures. Oversee the student relations office activities by ensuring that they meet external and internal college regulations.
- Act as the contact and reception point of all student concerns that need the manager’s immediate attention.
- Work closely with career services unit to collaborate and coordinate with industry partners and college to drive great graduate development and oversee employment related events.
- Aid with the departmental budgeting and managing of expenditures.
- To compile reports of all service units under the student relations department.
- Assist the office in scheduling meetings and appointments and attend meetings and hearings accordingly that require the presence of the manager.
- Generate comprehensive reports/minutes as required.
- To utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years working experience in the educational industry.
- An internationally recognized professional credential or a Master’s degree, with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred;
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Research skills.
- Report writing.
- Fluency in the English/Arabic language.
Job Type: Full Time Contract.
Expected Joining Date: Immediately.