Position: Executive Assistant.
Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for its University College in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to: Group CEO.
A qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in Arts from an accredited university and a minimum of 5 years working experience in the educational industry. He / She enjoys a charismatic personality, have an aptitude for problem-solving, along with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills. An ideal candidate will inspire employees through genuine leadership capabilities and with which to take on a variety of managerial tasks in collaboration with and during the absence of the manager. Solid interpersonal skills, in addition to, the ability to demonstrate and showcase good command of English and Arabic language fluency will aid greatly in order to connect with and reach out to internal and external mass audience.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing corporate strategy.
- Coordinate operations and ensure schedules and objectives are met.
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications.
- Carrying out specific projects.
- Conducting background research on different business aspects, and presenting findings.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data.
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines requirements, and contribute to their development.
- Act as the contact and reception point of all the staff and client’s concerns that need the manager’s immediate attention.
- To provide administrative, clerical, technical, and managerial support to the manager.
- Handle the scheduling of meetings and appointments, and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Travel with the manager to provide general assistance on all related matters.
- Generate comprehensive reports/minutes as required.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Taking on some of the manager’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- To utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years working experience in the educational industry.
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles and practices.
- An internationally recognized professional credential or a Master’s degree, with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred;
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Research and analytical skills.
- Report writing.
- Flexibility and adaptability to multi-task.
- Clear understanding of discretion and confidentiality issues.
- IT skills (Proficiency in Microsoft office).
- Fluency in the English/Arabic language.
Valid UAE driving license.
Job Type: Full Time Contract.
Expected Joining Date: Immediately.