Position: Senior Registration Officer.
Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking a Senior Registration Officer for its University College in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to: Head of Registration and Admission.
A qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or in any stream from an accredited university and a minimum of 5 years working experience in the educational industry. He / She enjoys a charismatic personality, have an aptitude for problem-solving, along with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills. An ideal candidate will inspire employees through genuine leadership capabilities and with which to take on a variety of managerial tasks in collaboration with and during the absence of the manager. Solid interpersonal skills, in addition to, the ability to demonstrate and showcase good command of English and Arabic language fluency will aid greatly in order to connect with and reach out to internal and external mass audience.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing department strategy.
- Coordinate operations and ensure schedules and objectives are met.
- Monitor operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs and specifications.
- Carrying out specific projects.
- Conducting background research on different business aspects, and presenting findings.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret data.
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines requirements, and contribute to their development.
- Act as the contact and reception point of all the client’s concerns that need the manager’s immediate attention.
- To provide administrative, clerical, technical, and managerial support to the manager.
- Handle and maintain the scheduling of classes and appointments.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- To utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years working experience in the educational industry.
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles and practices.
- Proven experience within registration department is preferred;
- Communication skills.
- Management skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Report writing.
- Flexibility and adaptability to multi-task.
- Clear understanding of discretion and confidentiality issues.
- IT skills (Proficiency in Microsoft office).
- Fluency in the English/Arabic language.
Job Type: Full Time Contract.
Expected Joining Date: Immediately.