Position: Head of Business Administration Department.
Khawrizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking a Head of Business Administration for its University College in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE.
Reporting to: Dean of Academic Affairs.
A qualified candidate will have a PhD in Business Administration in any stream from an accredited university, minimum of 5 years academic management experience and 10 years teaching experience. He / She enjoys charismatic personality, have an aptitude for problem-solving, along with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills. An ideal candidate will inspire academic fellows through genuine leadership capabilities and with which to take on a variety of managerial; moreover, has the ability to demonstrate English language fluency in order to connect and reach out to mass audience (Capacity to interact in Arabic is a plus).
To effectively manage the Business Administration undergraduate department and make sure that the program(s) aims and objectives are being met, the students are motivated to learn in a friendly and conducive environment and utilize the College resources to the optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Minimum of 10 years teaching experience.
- A portfolio of research/scholarship including articles in refereed journals of international repute, books, conference papers, book chapters, citation and impact analysis, research grants, awards, honors and other recognition.
- Evidence of graduate/undergraduate thesis supervision
- Experience of leadership and management in academic policy, planning and development, International accreditations (AASCB, etc.), and academic administration.
- An internationally recognized professional credential (such as certification in CPA, CFA, CIMA, CMA, ACCA, CIM, CMI, ILM etc.) with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred;
- Problem solving.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to lead.
- Academic research.
- Report writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Arabic is a bonus.
Job Type: Full Time Contract.
Expected Joining Date: Fall Semester (4th September 2016).