Position: Assistant Professor
Khawarizmi International College (KIC) is currently seeking the following candidates for Respiratory Care Program, in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Reporting to: Head of Health and Medical Sciences.
A qualified candidate will have a Ph.D Respiratory Care or related cialis 20mg field from an accredited university and a minimum of 2 years teaching experience and 2 years of clinical experience. He / She enjoys having good classroom leadership along with excellent communication, presentation, supervisory and teaching skills; moreover, has the ability to demonstrate English language fluency in order to connect and reach out to mass audience.
- To effectively deliver the Respiratory Care undergraduate programs and make sure that the program(s) aims and objectives are being met.
- Ensure students are motivated to learn in a friendly and conducive environment and utilize the College resources to the optimum.
- Provide students the newest Respiratory Care knowledge & technology to meet the market and industry.
- Develop and shape the students to become Respiratory Care.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Two years of clinical experience.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Experience in academic policy, implementation and development, accreditation (preferred), and academic administration.
- An internationally recognized professional credential with proven industrial experience in the same field is preferred ;
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to lead.
- Creativity and Self-expression
- Report writing.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Arabic is a plus.
Job Type: Full Time Contract