We welcome you to Khawarizmi International College. We would like to ease the registration process by providing you with the following essential information:
- All registration forms are available at the Admission & Registration Office.
- All applications are welcome for processing for Fall, Spring and Summer classes.
- Registration to KIC is only deemed final after the student has been admitted by the respective College Dean/Department Head, has submitted all admission requirements, and has duly registered and issued the signed registration form.
- All admitted students are subject to the KIC re-admission policies.
- All types of application are articulated below.
- Download the Student Registration Form (SRF) from the KIC website or secure a copy from the Admission & Registration Office.
- Fill-up the form and submit this to the admissions officer at the KIC Admission & Registration Office. Applications for Registration are on-going.
- After processing your application (or conducting examinations, whenever applied), the admission officer will issue the Admission Endorsement Slip. Keep this slip at all times for reference.
- Present the Admission Endorsement Slip, together with the other enrollment requirements, to the Department Adviser (where you will register) for registration.
- Download the electronic Student Registration Form (SRF) from the KIC website in PDF file here, open the file and enter all data as required.
- "Save as" your file with a new filename.
- Your email will be acknowledged as soon as the KIC admissions officer receives it.
- After processing, the admissions officer will send you an email containing the Admission Endorsement Slip and instructions for you.
- Print the email and the Endorsement Slip when you come to KIC to register during the registration schedule.
- Present the Admission Endorsement Slip, together with the other enrollment cialis 20mg requirements, to the Department Adviser (where you will register) for registration.