- Produce competent graduates with knowledge of Shariah, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Legal Shariah and Social Issues.
- Equip students with the theory, concepts and skills to continue into our Bachelor degree in Islamic Banking or any other Business Bachelor degree at four-year higher education institutions.
- Produce graduates who can begin a career in their field without the need for further training at Islamic Financial institutions.
- Enhance career development of those who are already in the workforce in financial institutions but need academic qualifications.
- Enable the student to transfer most credits to four-year accredited universities locally and abroad
- Have curricula based on recognized international standards
- Meet or exceed the expectations of students who enroll on this program