Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Administrative Assistant.” The position reports to the Campus Director-KIC Al Ain.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible to assist and coordinate with all academic and admin departments to ensure efficient and effective operation in the campus, handle students requests, support in preparing the reports, take minutes of meetings and may serve on a variety of committees in a support capacity. This is a full time position, based in Al Ain and to begin on 15 August 2021.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the campus.
- Provide support and assistance to ensure adequate academic affairs services.
- Render administrative support to other students/customer care team members when the need arises, or as instructed. This requires communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on Students/Departments requests.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Provide front desk coverage, including managing a busy, multi-line phone system.
- Receive and direct visitors and students.
- Keep records of students’ interactions, comments, and complaints.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Administer potential filing and records keeping systems and assure quality based document control.
- Other duties determined necessary will be assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills (oral, writing and reading)
- Good skills in MS Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Google suite applications (Gmail, GoogleDrive)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective reporting skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively in multicultural community
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in any field.
REQUIRED: Three years of proven experience as Administrative Assistant. Experience in an academic setting is an advantage.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements may send the updated resume to email@example.com