Khawarizmi International College (KIC) invites applications for the position of “Admissions & Registration Officer” at Abu Dhabi Campus. The position reports to the Registrar and joining date will be on 28th November 2022.
The Admissions & Registration Officer effectively communicate and implement approved registration policies and procedures for registered students. Upgrade and maintain academic information records. Provide student focused registration services in accordance with regulations and guidelines.
- Administer admissions and registration services in order to offer a high level of care and customer service and respond proactively to students’ issues and concerns.
- Implement college policies and procedures regarding students’ admission, registration, and examination.
- Provide information and guidance to all concerned on matters pertaining to college programs, courses, policies, procedures, curriculum and general college information.
- Prepare statistical reports on student records, attendance, class size, enrollment, graduation, etc. as required.
- Complete student´s registration process smoothly, according to the college rules and regulations in terms of student data entry in the system and ensure the completeness of the student file.
- Generate student ID.
- Follow-up actions for conditional admitted students periodically.
- Coordinate all work pertaining to the visa issuance for expatriate students and ensure their enrollment without suspension.
- Handle, maintain and update all student records (Manual and Electronic).
- Liaise with academic departments on matters related to the registration of students.
- Administer all college examinations.
- Request and provide the examination materials for college examinations.
- Process approved requests for change of Major.
- Process approved requests for exemption from courses for transfer students from other colleges/ Universities.
- Process approved requests of change marks and remarking.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Registrar when needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Arabic speaker with excellent English level.
- Good conversation and communication skills.
- High level of analytical and reporting system skills.
- Demonstrates evidence of ability to manage multiple and varied tasks.
- Strong knowledge of college admissions and registration policies and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of student/customer-focused environment.
- Good knowledge of Student Information Management system.
- Good understanding of data protection, security and accuracy issues.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in handling highly sensitive matters.
- The ability to solve urgent problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum “IELTS 5.5” or “TOEFL 500”.
- UAE Nationals Only.
- 1 year of experience in a higher education setting; relevant experience in the Admissions and Registration Department
Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements may send the updated resume to email@example.com