The launch of the Abu Dhabi Strategic Plan 2030 and UAE vision 2021 have contributed to the added need for Business program graduates to oversee a number of fundamental business processes, and contribute both strategically and operationally to an organization, to the economy and the society.
Additionally, growing focus on e-commerce and digitalization of businesses across all sectors, and construction and property industries in response to the growing number of affordable housing projects set to take place within UAE, there will be an increasing number of roles available within the Business job market.
With an associate degree in business administration, you can expect to learn the foundations of business knowledge needed to efficiently work entry-level business jobs.
KIC Business Program is designed on strong core of Business fundamentals. The main aims is to empower students with a broad knowledge of modern business theories and practical skills in fundamental areas of business of general management, Human resource Management, Marketing and Accounting relevant to the needs of industry and the employment market.
From there, students have the opportunities to apply their knowledge in multidisciplinary and multi-dimensional courses, through case-based learning, business simulations, a variety of co-curricular opportunities, and the internship experience.
- As a KIC graduate, you will stand out among others by accumulating hands-on experience throughout your two years program.
- By completing the internship in cooperation with our partners you will have the necessary skills to face real world challenges.
- Banking Branch Manager
- Banking operations manager
- Business development manager
- Business manager
- HR manager
- Marketing manager
- Business Consultant
- Marketing consultant
Admissions: Required Documents
- 4 recent photos (passport photo size)
- Copy of
- Valid passport
- Valid visa (For non-Nationals)
- UAE National ID Card
- High school certificate (or equivalent)
- Valid English Test
|IELTS || 5.0|
|TOEFL ITP (Amideast) || 500|
|EmSAT || 1100|
- Transfer Students: Sealed course descriptions, attested transcripts, previous degree equivalency (If Applicable), Valid IELTS/TOEFL/EMSAT with the minimum required score BEFORE the registration in the first semester of study.