Computer Graphics Design and Animation program enables you to learn Graphic Design, Page Layout Design, and Interactive 3D Animation. The program provides and develops students' skills in all fields of graphics design & advertisements, 2D & 3D animation and multimedia, as well as providing you with creative and artistic communication skills.
KIC CGA program is designed for those who want to create and design visual communications via print and digital media, gain contemporary knowledge of graphic design, 3D animation, multimedia applications, build 3D characters and environments, and digital video editing.
By the end of the program, you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the production process pipeline appropriate to the field of computer graphics and animation, underpinning principles of 2D graphic images, 3D graphics, modelling, texturing and shading. You will be expected to apply necessary knowledge and understanding to solve Computer Graphics and Animation problems and use relevant software tools to create and manipulate graphic images, animations, webpages, 3D models in multiple formats, video editing and special effects.
As a KIC graduate, you will stand out among others by accumulating hands-on experience throughout the 2 years program.
KIC campuses are equipped with studios and work stations where students can implement their creative ideas and learn along the way, in addition to the available internship course. The college also engages its students in creative events where students can showcase their projects and benefit from increased exposure.
- Advertising Agencies and Companies
- Print & Publishing Companies
- Magazines and News Papers Houses
- Design Centers
- TVs & Broadcasting
- Media and Video Production Houses
- Animation Studios and Gaming
- Interior Design Firms
- Academic Opportunities
Admissions: Required Documents
- 4 recent photos (passport photo size)
- Copy of
- Valid passport
- Valid visa (For non-Nationals)
- UAE National ID Card
- High school certificate (or equivalent)
- Valid English Test
|IELTS || 5.0|
|TOEFL ITP (Amideast) || 500|
|EmSAT || 1100|
- Transfer Students: Sealed course descriptions, attested transcripts, previous degree equivalency (If Applicable), Valid IELTS/TOEFL/EMSAT with the minimum required score BEFORE the registration in the first semester of study.