Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Deputy Marketing Manager” The position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Deputy Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of marketing campaigns to promote business products and services; tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the College’s brand identity This is a full time position, based in Al Ain.
- Implementing the marketing and promotional activities that have been identified in the marketing plan;
- Supervising and guiding marketing staff’s efforts properly, and coordinating the marketing and media activities with other departments of the college;
- Participating in the selection of marketing personnel in terms of job analysis and description, identify required qualifications, and marketing staff training needs and the type of training required for each individual;
- Developing direct marketing programs and overseeing their implementation through contacting advertising agencies, and developing promotional and advertising plans and marketing offers in coordination with the Director of the Marketing & Public Relations;
- Implementing media campaigns for the college, including participating in local and international exhibitions.;
- Issuing key marketing publications of the college, such as brochures and other promotional materials;
- Writing and submitting a quarterly report on the activities and achievements of the Marketing and Student Recruitment Office to the Director of the Marketing & Public Relations.
- Maintaining a favorable public image or raising issue awareness for the college, by creating and maintaining sustainable relations with school and corporate representatives, via formal and informal frameworks.
- Monitoring trends to make or assisting in making informed decisions.
- Engage with students for content curation.
- Other duties determined necessary to maximize student enrollment and retention will be assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills (oral, writing and reading)
- Effective interpersonal skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, management and clients
- Time management and organization skills to professionally plan and execute marketing projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research and technology
- Knowledge of the most important news agencies and media organizations in the United Arab Emirates
- Adaptable to changes and trends
- Outgoing and confident; a good listener, communicator and team player and result-oriented
- Ability to prepare good quality reports.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, and ability to apply them to a wide range of tasks
- Good skills in MS Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Media & Communication, Public Relations, Sales/Marketing or customer service related field.
REQUIRED: 3 years of experience in a similar role. Practical experience in Marketing and Public Relations organizations is an advantage.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements may send the updated resume to email@example.com