Dr. Chandra Bardai Bhatt
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Business Administration
- Abu Dhabi Campus
- D. Phil (Commerce) – University of Allahabad, India
- M.Com - University of Allahabad, India
- B.Com - University of Allahabad, India
- Assistant Professor Khawarizmi International College
- Assistant Professor Skyline University College Sharjah, UAE
- Senior Lecturer in J.N.S, Azamgarh, India.
- Chandra Bardai Bhatt (2012), ‘A critical analysis on monetary potency with special reference to ELGI Equipments ltd, Coimbatore’, Skyline Business Journal, Issue 1,Sharjah,UAE, 2010-11 (Vol. VI, No.1)
- Participated and presented the research paper “Corporate Governance” in the joint Seminar conducted by the Department of Commerce & Business Administration of University of Allahabad (MONIRBA) and The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on 12th and 13th June 2002.
Awards & Recognition
- Certificate of practical training of Auditing (Articleship) as per the rules of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, from the audit firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), the then Pricewaterhouse(PW)- Kolkata, INDIA.
- Certificate in Information Technology Training Course from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Financial Institutions
- Micro Finance
- Corporate Governance