Dr. Latha Krishnadas Mazumder
- Assistant Professor
- Business Administration
- Abu Dhabi Campus
- PhD in Management
- Master’s in Business Administration
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Education
- Khawarizmi International College -Abu Dhabi
Faculty of Business Administration
Since April 2013
- Indian Institute of Logistics
Controller of Examination - Dean & Deputy General Manager
2011 - 2013
- Jaya Group of Colleges
Director & Professor- Department of Management Studies
- Emirates College for Management & Information Technology, Dubai
- Campus Educational Institute, Dubai.
Faculty of Business Administration Department
- Fundamentals of Disaster Management, South Asian Perspective - Harshwardhan Publications – ISBN 9789385882-04-03
- Currently authoring Introduction to Quality Management due to be published by 2020
- Impact of Accreditation on Information Management during Accreditation of a Hospital through IM Balance Score Card-Greenfield Advanced Research Publishing House. International Journal of Advanced Research in Management and Social Science.
- The Role of Business Ethics and social responsibility in achieving competitive advantage and ensuring sustainable Business-ACADEMICIA: An International Multidisciplinary Research journal. ISSN: 2249-7137
- Performance Management and Appropriate Training as a means to improve Organizational Behavior (A research undertaken at Corniche Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE- International Journal of Research in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management-2014 Volume 2, Issue 2, Page 312 to 326. Print ISSN2320-8716. Online ISSN :2320-8724
- “A Study on Plant Shut down process and its impact on Time and Cost”-Euro Asia Publication. International Journal of Research in IT & Management (IJRIM) ISSN: 2231-4334) Print ISSN: 2349-6517-October 2016.
- Restructuring the economy through sustainability initiatives in UAE- a case study analysis ROGE- ABRM, Oxford University, UK, June 2016.
- The Synergy of SPIDERMAN for efficient performance-at Murray Edwards college, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Puravankara-A case study on Strategic Leadership-August 2014 at IACP, Academic Conference in Paris, France.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on Business Ethics, Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility-Paper Presented - “Role of Corporate in Urban Planning and Disaster”-Pondicherry University, Pudhucherry.
- National Seminar on Human Resource Management-ACE-Kalavai, Vellore District National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights Sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt.of India-Sri Ramachandra University
- National Seminar on Innovative Practices in Management-Paper Presented- “Business Continuity Strategy and Crisis Management in Service Sector”-AVC College of Engineering, Mayiladuthurai
- National Seminar on “Strategic Management: Opportunities and Challenges in Post LPG Era”-Paper Presented -Human Resource Strategy for Disaster/Crisis Preparedness - Periyar Institute of Management, Salem
- Conceptualized the need for alignment of policies and action plan using a new framework called SPIDER MAN which was presented at Murray Edwards College, Cambridge University, UK
CONFERENCES ATTENDED | PAPER PRESENTATIONS
- National Conference on Empowering the Bottom of the Pyramid at Velammal Engineering College, Ambattur-Paper Presented on “Empowering BOP by strengthening the Supply Chain Management through Social initiative and ethical strategic move.
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Business Research - Paper Presented-“Strategic Mahamantra-The Secrets of winning a Business War”-EEC, Ramapuram.
- International Conference organized by Madras Management Association and Women Managers Forum -Paper presented on “Breaking Barriers and Building Bridges”
- International Conference on Researching for Transforming the Society-Paper Presented “Disaster Preparedness as a Development Process for Societal Transformation and Capacity Building. -Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal, organized at Chennai
- International Conference –Restructuring of global Economy-2014 –London UK. Co -hosted by The Academy of Business and Retail Management (ABRM), UK & International Management Research Academy (IMRA), UK June 2014
- International Academic Conference in Paris, France. 2014
- International Trade and Academic Research Conference –University of London, Senate House. 2014
- Organizational Learning and its impact on Employee Engagement, at University of London, Senate House
- Performance Management and Appropriate Training as a means to improve Organizational Behavior-International Journal of Research in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management-2014 Volume 2, Issue 2, Page 312 to 326. Print ISSN2320-8716. Online ISSN :2320-8724
- Managerial Behaviors and its Effectiveness on Organizational Development-MTC-Global-Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Evaluating the Influence of online social networking and its impact on 21st century Emirati women Entrepreneurs and women Managers in UAE at Harvard University, Boston, MT, USA
- Organization Alignment and organization Performance measurement
- Organization Development
- Human Resource Analytics
- High Performance work Practices
- Performance Measurement
- Training and Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Disaster Management & Contingency Planning
- Design Thinking, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Business Intelligence
- Received Shri APJ Abdul Kalam Award of Excellence in Research & Development –2015 from the Governor of Tamil Nadu.
- “Outstanding Management Teacher Award of Indian Origin in Foreign University” by MTC Global UN compact –September 2014.
- “PriyadarshiniIndra Gandhi Award for Excellence in the field of Education” in the year 2012.-IIP&FS.
- “Rashtria Vidya Saraswati Puraskar”-2010 from International Institute of Education and Management. -New Delhi.
- “National Mahila Rattan Gold Medal Award” by Indian Solidarity Council-New Delhi
- “Best Management Educator of the Year” from World Management Congress-New Delhi 2009 affiliated to United Nations.
- “Vidya Ratna Award” conferred by the World Peace and Friendship Council- 2008
- Performance award 2001- Excellence award Sr. Lecturer- Business management- 2002
- Rythmos award 1992- Best performance and co-ordination for a charity show.
- Best outgoing student award in college –CTTE College Chennai 1989
- Member of the Editorial Board in the International Journal of Higher Education Management, Middlesex, UK
- Editorial board member of Global Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship ISSN: 2231-3710
- Professional Member of “Management Teachers Consortium”-Global
- Professional Member of the Academy of Retail Management –Middlesex, UK
- Member of the Emirates Association of Arts and Management Professionals, UAE
- Scientific Program Committee member in the Emirates Association of Arts and Management Professionals