Dr. Manjush Karthika
- Assistant Professor / Respiratory Care Program Leader
- Department of Health and Medical Sciences
- Abu Dhabi Campus
- Ph.D. in Health Sciences (Respiratory Care) - Symbiosis International University, Pune, India.
- Master of Science in Respiratory Care - Symbiosis International University, Pune, India.
- Master of Cardio Pulmonary Physiotherapy - University of Calicut, Kozhikode, India.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Care - Osmania University, India.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care - Symbiosis International University, Pune, India.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- More than 12 years of experience in Clinical, Academic, Administrative and Research areas of Acute Care Medicine.
- Lung Ultrasound: The Emerging Role of Respiratory Therapists. Respiratory Care 2019; 64 (2):217-229
- Rapid Shallow Breathing Index Rate and Extubation Outcome In Patients With Airway Diseases. Critical Care Medicine 2018;46(1):517
- Benefits of Incremental Pace Walking in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research 2017;23(5):1-6
- Rapid Shallow Breathing Index. Annals of Thoracic Medicine 2016;11(3):167–176.
- Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. Middle East Journal of Anesthesiology 2015;23(3):367-370
- Arterial and Venous Estimation of Hemoglobin: A Correlational Study. Journal of Hematology 2015;4(3):187-192
- An Evaluation of Weaning Trials in Relation with Mean Arterial Pressure, Respiratory Rate, Arterial Blood Gases and Successful Extubation. Journal of Medical Sciences 2014;10(4):415-420
- Critical care and Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography
- Emergency and Prehospital Care
- Extracorporeal Life Support
- Respiratory Physiology
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Instructor- American Heart Association
- Advanced International Trauma Life Support Instructor- International Trauma Life Support
- Fundamental Critical Care Support Instructor- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Advanced Level Lung Ultrasound Provider- WINFOCUS
- Intensive Care Echo and Lung Ultrasound Certification- NIH
- Certified Research Professional- CITI Program