Dr. Mohammad Jamali
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Health & Medical Science
- Abu Dhabi Campus
As a qualified and experienced academic professional with substantial involvement in administrative, regulatory and quality management activities spanning different organizations, committed to a personal and departmental professional development.
Written several articles which were successfully published in peer reviewed journals, recently authored book(s) and got an academic doctorate in Biochemistry and an enrolment in the prestigious science council of UK, where professional registration is considered as an assurance that an individual is practicing at the forefront of their profession and remains competent throughout their career.
Awards & Recognition
- Serving International Chartered Commission for American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Advisory Board member for American Society for Clinical Pathology for United Arab Emirates.
Publications & Conferences
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, Mukta Sharma: Anti-diabetic and Anti-oxidant Activities of Cinnamomum Tamala Leaf Extracts in STZ-Treated Diabetic Rats - Vinayaka International Journal of Science and Technology. 2012, 004(VIRJST): 2277-999X.
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, Mukta Sharma: Possible Mechanism of Murraya Koenigii and Cinnamomum Tamala with reference to Antioxidants Activity. 2012, 003(VIRJST): 2277-999X.
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, K B Sharma: To evaluate the independent effect of Abdominal Obesity versus Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes on the risk of Cardio vascular Disease. 2013, 0120(VIRJST): 2277-999X
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, K B Sharma: To study the comparative concept of Obesity, Inflammation and Insulin Resistance. 2013, 0121(VIRJST): 2277-999X
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, K B Sharma: To study the Measures of General and Abdominal Obesity of Arterial Stiffness in Female Morbidly Obese Patients. 2013, 0122(VIRJST): 2277-999X
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, K B Sharma: Cardiovascular Disease Associated with Childhood Obesity-the Importance of Prevention of Childhood Obesity as a Priority over Management of Obesity in Children and Adolescents. 2013, 0123(VIRJST): 2277-999X
- Mohammad Chand Jamali, K B Sharma: Obesity and Cardiovascular Risk Factors in Metabolic Syndrome. 2013, 0124(VIRJST): 2277-999X
- Mohammad Chand Jamali Antimicrobial Activity of Coriandrum Sativum L.Bio. Innov 5(6), pp: 973-978, 2016|ISSN 2277-8330 (Electronic)
- Mohammad Chand Jamali Antimicrobial Activity of Phyllanthus EmblicaBio.Innov 5(6), pp: 979-984, 2016|ISSN 2277-8330 (Electronic)
- Mohammad Chand Jamali,: An Analysis on Transforming Developments in Electronic Hospital Management & Hopsital Information Systems. J Clin Trials Pat : 2573-3834: 2017;1(1) 3 DOI:13188/2573-3834.1000005
- Mohammad Chand Jamali,:A Comparative Analysis upon Mobile Healthcare System and Services: A Case Study of Rural India J Emerg Med Critical Care: 2469-4045: 3(1): 4 (2017) DOI:13188/2469-4045.1000009
- Mohammad Chand Jamali,: Innovation in Healthcare Delivery Systems: An Analysis on Burden of Diseases. J Clin Trials Pat 2017;2(1) 4 DOI:13188/2573-3834.1000008
- Mohammad Chand Jamali,: Impact of continuous Quality Improvement on Healthcare System J Bio. Innov 7(2), pp 176-184, 2018 227-8330
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Pharmacology of Medicinal plants
- Effectiveness Hospital and Healthcare Administration
- Phone : 03 7087777