Dr. Mohammed Obeidat
- Associate Professor
- BA&IB Department
- Abu Dhabi Campus
- PhD, Accounting, Amman Arab University, 2004, Very Good Assessment
- Master of Business Administration, the University of Jordan, 1993, Very Good Assesment
- Bachelor, Administrative Sciences, Mu’tah University, 1982, Very Good Assesment
- 1995 to 1996 A head of Business and Finance Department in addition to academic teaching duties, at Al Arabiah College, Jordan.
- 1996 to 2006, A senior lecturer at Business Department of Mu’tah University, Jordan
- 2006 to 2010, Assistant Professor, Business Department, Al Buraimi University College, Sultanate of Oman
- 2010 to 2013, Business Department, Jadara University, Jordan
- 2013 till now, Business Department, Al Ain Campus, Al Khawarizmi International College, United Arab Emirates
- “How Taxpayers Perceive the Efficiency of Jordanian Tax Systems According to the Keynesian Perspective of Tax Efficiency?”, Journal of Economics & Administrative Sciences, December, 2009.
- “The Internal Financial Determinants of Common Stock Market Price: Evidence from Abu Dhabi Securities Market, Journal of Economics & Administrative Sciences” Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 21-46, 2009.
- “The Impact of Social Responsibility Accounting on the Value Added of Industrial Shareholding Firms of Jordan: A Field Study”, Dirasat Journal, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 508-523, 2014.
- “Income Tax Fairness and the Taxpayers Compliance in Jordan, Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences”, Vol. 24, Issue 1, pp. 15-39, 2008.
- “The Effect of Auditors' Ethics on Their Detection of Creative Accounting Practices, International Journal of Business and Management”, Vol. 8, No. 13, pp. 118-136, 2013.
- “Activating the Role of Audit Committees and Board of Directors in restricting Earnings Management Practices: A perspective of Auditors in Jordan, International Journal of Management and Business Researches”, Vol. 3, Issue 2, pp. 175-190, (2013).
- “How Auditors Perceive the Effect of Practicing the Conservatism Concept on the Relevance Characteristic of Accounting Information”, Al Edari Journal, Vol. 31, No. 116, pp. 5-50, 2009.
- “Are Auditors in Amman Stock Exchange Able to Detect Earnings' Manipulation?” Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences?”, Vol. 24, Issue 2, pp. 1-19, 2009.
- “The Impact of Social Responsibility Accounting on the Value-Added of Industrial Shareholding Firms of Jordan, A Field Study”, Dirasat Journal, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 508 -523, 2014.
- “Are the Outputs of Computerized Accounting Information Systems Satisfying the Requirements of Decision Makers of the Commercial Banks of Oman?” Al Edari Journal, Vol. 6, Issue, (2010).
- ”The Impact of Working Capital Management on the Profitability of Construction Equipment Firms: Evidence from Listed Construction Equipment Firms in Abu Dhabi”, North America Business Press, Journal of Accounting and Finance, Vol. 16, Issue 8, 2016.
- “Capital Structure Effects on the Practices of Earnings Management Phenomenon, The Evidence of Listed Firms in Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange”, Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Vol. 8, No. 2, 2016.
- “Towards More Understanding of the Internal Determinants of Financial Leverage Controversy: Evidence from the Listed Industrial Jordanian Shareholding Firms at Amman Stock Exchange, Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Issue 3, 2017.
- Accounting versus Economic Based Measures of Performance and the Share Market Value: The Evidence of the Industrial Listed Firms at Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange”, WSEAS Transaction on Business and Economics, 2018
- The Global Financial Crisis: Reasons, Results, and Methods of avoidance, Workshop, Al Buraimi College, 26, May, 2009.
- Activating the Role of Audit Committees and Boards of Directors in Restricting Earnings management Practices: a Perspective of Auditors in Jordan.
- The Effect of Auditors' Ethics on their Detection of Creative Accounting Practices: A Field Study, Maseelah, Algeria.
- Governance of Jordanian Higher Education Institutions, Beirut, Lebanon, 2014.
- Accrediting Business School, A Necessity or A Need, Beirut, Apr. 26-27, 2008.
- “International Conference on New Challenges in Management and Business”, Participation by an article entitled: Accounting versus Economic Based Measures of Performance and the Share Market Value:
- The Evidence of the Industrial Listed Firms at Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange, March, 30, 2018, Istanbul.
- Creative Accounting
- Shares Market Value
I am an author to 8 text books such as Business Statistics, Operations Researches, Operations Management, Principles of Finance, Principles of Management.