Dr. Rasha Hasan
- PhD in Computer Science, PUCRS University (Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul) - Porto Alegre – Brazil.
- Master in Microtechnology, Architecture, Networks and Systems (Master of Recherche), INSA -Institute National des Sciences Appliquées – Rennes, France.
- Post-Graduate in Communications Engineering, Damascus University-Syria.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Damascus University-Syria.
- Academy Coordinator and Content Developer, IT Security Consulting and Training - Amman - Jordan.
- Researcher, LAAS-CNRS Laboratoire d’Analyse et d’Architecture des Systèmes Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (Laboratory of Systems Analysis and Architecture - National Center of Scientific Research) -Toulouse – France.
- Networks Engineer, Employer: Ministry of Telecommunication - Public Data Network (PDN) – Damascus – Syria.
English, French, Portugese,German, and Arabic.
Publications and Presentations
- Owezarski, Rasha Hasan, G. Kreme, and P. Berthou, “First Step in Cross-Layers Measurement in Wireless Networks: How to adapt to resource constraints for optimizing end-to-end services?” in the International Conference on Wired and Wireless Internet Communication (WWIC), 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- Rasha Hasan, Odorico Mendizabal, and Fernando Dotti, “Hybrid synchrony virtual networks: Definition and embedding,” In the Thirteenth International Conference on Networks (ICN), 2014, Nice, France.
- Rasha Hasan, Odorico Mendizabal, Romulo Oliveira, and Fernando Dotti, “A study on substrate network synchrony demands to support hybrid synchrony virtual networks, ” In the 32nd Brazilian Symposium on Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (SBRC), 2014, Florianópolis-Santa Catarina-Brazil.
- Romulo Oliveira, Fernando Dotti, and Rasha Hasan, “Heuristics for mapping hybrid synchronous virtual networks, ” in the 33rd Brazilian Symposium on Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (SBRC), 2015, Vitória-Espírito Santo-Brazil.
- Rasha Hasan and Fernando Dotti, “Timely hybrid synchronous virtual networks,” in the 34th Brazilian Symposium on Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (SBRC), 2016, Salvador-Bahia-Brazil.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Optimization, and Computer Networks including their architecture, security, protocols, resources allocation, traffic engineering, and application.