Dr. Samar Mouti
- Assistant Professor / Program Leader
- Department of Information Technology
- Al Ain Campus
- Ph.D. in Mathematical Science- Department of Informatics
- Assistant Prof (27/1/2013-until now) for Bachelor's Degree, IT Program, Al Khwarizmi International College, UAE
- Trainer in the Continuing Education Center (CEC), Al Ain, UAE (Nov 2013, 2014, and 2016).
- Head of department of Computer (2010 -2013), Ittihad University, Aleppo, Syria
- Member of the committee of Empowerment Arabic language, Ittihad University ,17 march, 2012
- Member of the committee for building of the core of structural analyzer for Arabic language, which was adopted at the "meeting of experts check the spelling and grammar forming and automated analysis of the Arabic language", in cooperation with the Arab Organization for Education, Science and Culture (ALECSO), Damascus April 18 to 20, 2011
- Referee on: Research Journal of Aleppo University2010
- Assistant Prof (2009-2013), Informatics Engineering, Ittihad University, Aleppo, Syria
- Lecturer (2005-2006), Informatics Engineering, University of Aleppo, Syria
- Referee on: "Intelligent Systems at the Service of Mankind" book, Vienna University of Technology, 2005.
Awards & Recognition
- Chancellor of University of Aleppo (2006)
Publications & Conferences
- Design and Implementation of Arabic Screen Reader Using Artificial Intelligence Technique".
- Design and Implementation of Voiced Operating System for Blind Using Artificial Intelligence Techniques".
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Natural language processing
- Computer Sciences