Khawarizmi International College is looking for an experienced and passionate HR Officer at Abu Dhabi Campus, who will be involved in sourcing and recruiting, and assist in
implementing HR policies and procedures. If you are a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge, give us a chance to meet you! This is a full-time position and to begin on 18th April, 2022.
HR Officer Duties and Responsibilities.
- Professionally implement KPI’s for HR department.
- Implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Conduct data analysis, in coordination with Head of HR, to measure effectiveness of recruitment and selection processes.
- Perform duties related to job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics.
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans.
- Implement training programs.
- Administer and audit payroll, allowances, benefits and compensation records accurately and timely.
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
- Maintain quality based employee records and paperwork.
- Provide support on policies and procedures and initiate improvement in HR work processes constantly.
- Address and assist employees with any concerns and/or problems related to his/her job effectively.
- Collaboratively work with HR officers and PRO on employee relations and administrative tasks when necessary and audit ministry of labor and residency lists to
ensure only authorized employees are listed.
- Update employees’ contracts and letters as required and as per the applicable law, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Conduct random audits and checks on HR processes in order to measure effectiveness of implementation.
HR Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field. Additional HR education and certification will be a plus.
- 5 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role.
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 2 years of experience with HR software and Recruitment Marketing platforms.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong ethical standards.
- Willing to relocate when College needs and demands arise for the same.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements may send the updated resume to email@example.com