Al Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the full-time position of Marketing & Community Engagement Officer. The position reports to the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing & Community Engagement Officer will be responsible for community relations marketing related activities by branding awareness campaigns, creating student leads to achieve targets for new entrants, representing the institution to targeted constituencies and/or territories, developing and maintaining relationships with identified partners within the institution and community, and strategizing on opportunities to enhance recruitment efforts and implementing identified strategies. This full time position covers Abu Dhabi and Al Ain activities, based in Abu Dhabi and to begin on 14th March 2021.
- Represents the College to targeted constituencies; visits middle schools, high schools, and colleges; speaks to groups and individual students; meets with school counselors, administrators and/or other constituent groups to promote outreach activities and as required to assist recruitment team.
- Develops, coordinates and delivers outreach programs and marketing strategies, including community workshops, retreats, and related recruitment efforts; arranges visit and tours for prospective students and parents.
- Performs the college marketing campaign internally as well as externally and plays a key role in communicating the organization’s message through marketing channels.
- Implements the publication of all marketing material to maximize brand promotion.
- Develops and maintains partnerships between the College, local school systems, alumni networks, faculty, community partners, and other identified groups throughout the assigned territory/population.
- Coordinates College participation in national and local college recruitment fairs, conferences and related outreach events; coordinates event-specific organizational aspects, promotional materials and information from the college educational programs and degrees.
- Participates in and/or organizes and implements all aspects of large, multi-departmental special events utilizing presentation and promotional materials, maintaining budgetary and operational controls, coordination skills with multiple entities and representing the college at local, statewide and national events.
- Performs new innovative ways to communicate the company’s message to the existing as well as potential students.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Preform marketing events and further evaluate their success.
- Support the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Perform campaigns as agreed within the timeframe.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills (oral, writing and reading)
- Thorough knowledge in communication, marketing, sales, media, and public relation techniques, to the extent enables to build strong relationships
- Effective interpersonal and strong public speaking and presentation skills and the ability to guide, influence and persuade audience at all levels.
- Ability to understand complex regulations, specifications and other information and to communicate these clearly to a wider audience
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills and the ability to apply them to a wide range of tasks in a creative and innovative manner.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good skills in MS Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Google suite applications (Gmail, GoogleDrive)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in business administration/ public relations /communication or related field is required.
- Bilingual Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- 5 years’ of work experience in marketing/ communications/ public affairs or related field
- Experience at the college or university level.
- Experience in digital as well as conventional marketing.
- Valid UAE driving license.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements may send the updated resume to email@example.com