Mrs. Chris Sara Mathew
- Lecturer- Respiratory Care
- Department of Health and Medical Sciences
- Abu Dhabi Campus
- Master of Science in Respiratory Care- Symbiosis International University, Pune, India.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy- Manipal University, Manipal, India.
- More than 6 years of experience in academic and clinical areas of Respiratory Care.
- Lung Ultrasound: The Emerging Role of Respiratory Therapists. Respiratory Care 2019; 64 (2):217-229
- Rapid Shallow Breathing Index Rate And Extubation Outcome In Patients With Airway Diseases; Critical Care Medicine; 2018; 46 (1): 517
- The Impact of Temperature and Time Variation in Various Parameters of Arterial Blood Gas Analysis; Saudi Critical Care Journal; 2017, Vol.1, Suppl S1:1-5
- Benefits of Incremental Pace Walking in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients; Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research; 2017, 23(5): 1-6
- Prone ventilation in the management of infants with acute respiratory distress syndrome after complex cardiac surgery; Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia; 2012, 26(3): 471–475
- An Evaluation of Weaning Trials in Relation with Mean Arterial Pressure, Respiratory Rate, Arterial Blood Gases and Successful Extubation; World Journal of Medical Sciences; 2014, 10(4): 415-420
- Lung Ultrasound
- Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Provider- American Heart Association
- Certification in Thoracic Ultrasound- ERS