Mrs. Faiza Qasmi
- General Education Department
- Al Ain Campus
- Master of Arts
- Teacher (English EAL/ESOL, Special Education Needs, UAE Social Studies, Global citizenship) at AAESS, Al Ain, UAE 2009-2017
- Teacher English AJS Al Ain 2017-2018
- Faculty- International Institute of Fashion Technology- New Delhi
Publications & Conferences
- The Big Picture- rethinking Dyslexia May 2013- Al Ain
- Boosting Exam Marks for struggling learners, Nov 2014 – Dubai
- Individual co-planning and co-teaching and pre-inspection preparation May 2017 – Al Ain
- Special education needs.
- Best practices for special need students to learn
- Can mainstream teachers effectively teach special education
- General Study Skills
Self-directed, enthusiastic educator having more than twelve years of teaching experience with passionate commitment to student development and the learning experience.
Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching and innovative activities that address the diverse interest and needs of the students.
Possess excellent communication skills, present information in a variety of ways, emphasizing relevance of class material to the world beyond the classroom.
Active team member who effectively collaborates with the level of staff members and establishes quality relationship with students.
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Cooperative learning
- Differentiated instructions
- Special Education Needs
- Guidance & Counseling
- Student Assessment
- Student Motivation
- Student Centered Learning
- Interactive Learning
- Individual Education Plan
- 03 7087777