KIC has always been active in research compared to other similar institutions in the country. With its relatively small number of faculty, KIC has been a pioneer in encouraging faculty members to excel in research, by providing them with the right environment in terms of funding and time allowance. This encourages faculty members to publish their research results and findings in peer-reviewed, international journals and/or actively participate in local, regional, and international conferences. In addition, KIC has been actively involved in organizing and sponsoring both internal and external conferences. This includes:
- The International Association of Scholarly Publishers (November 25-28 2016)
- Forum in Health and Medical Sciences (Saturday 26/11/2016 23/11)
- Organizing the Applied Research Strategies Seminar.
- Co-organizing with BCS the 2nd BCS International IT Conference 2014, in Abu Dhabi.
- Sponsoring and organizing the DeSE 2013; the 6th International Conference of Developments of eSystems Engineering
- Organizing the first KIC internal conference in 2012 in Abu Dhabi.
- An organizer of the DeSE 2011; the 4th International Conference of Developments of eSystems Engineering in Dubai
At Khawarizmi International College, the most common form of collaboration between us and other external factors involve joint research projects. We carry out joint research projects with the purpose of advancing collaborative research between excellent researchers that might not have the opportunity to do so otherwise. These programs are carried out in cooperatively and respond to the global development of scientific research activities. Joint research projects are not structured according to a particular template, but instead designed by both company and researchers alike. Under this format both parties’ individual needs and skills are taken into account. This is why joint ventures in research can take many forms, and involve one or more talented researchers. By that same token, budgets can range from very small to quite large. KIC believes in fostering open relationships. Our aim is to break new ground in uncultivated domains by achieving high levels of research synergy.