Khawarizmi International College invites applications for the position of “Student Recruiter” The position reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
The Student Recruiter will be responsible for College’s enrollment, retention and graduation goals, establishes and administers programs for recruiting students to College programs and therefore, is the key player in marketing the College and working with a variety of campus departments to achieve the students’ enrollment targets. This is a full time position, based in Abu Dhabi and to begin on 14th March 2021.
- Act as a first and continual point of contact for prospective students from inquiry through to the enrolment of new students at the college;
- Organize and conduct visits for prospective students, ensuring the maintenance of high-quality customer care at all times;
- Undertake regular and timely follow-up to all inquiries, visits, and applications to meet minimum response times
- Follow Admissions standardized procedures and contribute to the effective development of best practice in terms of operation and delivery;
- Be aware of our key messages and promises, and ensure these are consistently communicated to potential or existing students;
- Effectively manage the inquires database to achieve the enrollment targets
- Interview students to understand their objectives and background.
- Provide clarifications to student’s queries in a professional manner.
- Follow-up with students for any inquiries through direct meetings, live chat, phone calls, and emails.
- Advise students about the programs offered, admission procedure, eligibility, and costs involved.
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Assist the students to complete the enrolment forms.
- Review all the students’ applications and refer the students to financial services personnel if required.
- Inform students about the courses offered and the tuition fees.
- Implement the recruitment strategies and enrolment plan to attract and enroll more students.
- Support the marketing team by participating in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Maintain a database of student information, telephone logs, and student feedback in order to generate student reports for management whenever required.
- Liaise and build positive relationships with members of faculty and staff including the Senior Leadership Team and finance staff, and external stakeholders.
- Collects the Transfer of Credit (TOC’s) documents for new students and submit them to the admission and registration department
- Other duties determined necessary to maximize student enrollment and retention will be assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills (oral, writing and reading)
- The Recruiter is a professional representative of the College and is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the College’s desire to promote a positive image and provide quality student service.
- Ability to understand complex regulations, specifications and other information and to communicate these clearly to a wider audience
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to guide, influence and persuade audience at all levels
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to provide guidance and support to students.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills and the ability to apply them to a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Good skills in MS Office suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Google suite applications (Gmail, GoogleDrive)
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Sales/Marketing or customer service related field.
REQUIRED: 5 years of experience in the areas of assessment, academic advising, student recruitment and/or career interest assessment/advising out of which 3 years in student recruitment at college or university level.
Candidates meeting the aforementioned requirements may send the updated resume to email@example.com